Re:HELP! HP MediaSmart Server Recovery Disk Needed

  • Subject: Re:HELP! HP MediaSmart Server Recovery Disk Needed
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul.watkin33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:49:57 -0000

Hi Brett,

I sent you an email off list but for some reason I keep getting it back.

Many thanks for putting the file up but when I downloaded it I got an error
trying to decompress using both Bz2 and Win RAR.

Neither seem to be able to repair the file. Am going to have another go at
downloading it again tonight but BT have now hit me with a spped cap as I
am downloading too much relative to other biz broadband customers on my
exchange so will take a while!!

Will le tyou know tomorrow AM if succesful

Again many thanks

PAul