Re: Cbus Control of plug in lamps.

Nigel

I will have 6 lamp points in the lounge split into 3 zones (1*3, 1*2
and 1*1) at minimum.

I think I will put them on relays. Over time I may plug different
lights into the outlets and some of them may be low energy and not dim-
able. This also gets over the problem of overloading an individual
dimmer.

I am happy to run each socket back individually my only concern is the
number of wires I will need to run for the lounge

6 for lamp sockets
6 for ceiling lights
around 24 cat 5 points

Regards