From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ben McCormack
Sent: 13 April 2009 22:29
To: UKHA Mailinglist
Subject: [ukha_d] IR Control of cbus???

Hi

Juts wondering whats the best way controlling cbus lighting from a Pronto
(My setup includes cbus and comfort). I am using Saturn switches and Saturn
DLT switches. I am also planning a xantech IR network to distribute IT
around the house.

I can see cbus do an IR receiver but this seems expensive and an overkill.

Should I be looking to go through comfort?

Regards
Ben