RE: Re: Basic questions about "video streaming"

I think it was $39 for the Collectorz software and I lobbed the MLMJB
guy
$50 for his efforts ... I generated a text file listing of all my ISOs to
use as input into the Collectorz software and then had to manually link the
database records one at a time to the ISO images (that is a pain but I only
have to do it once).

Once that's done (and you follow the instructions carefully) then the
export
process for about 750 movies takes about 30 minutes...

Phil

streaming"

> Now that's the sort of thing I'm after.
>
> Looks like it needs a bit of setting up but the author has obviously
> put a lot of work in and have provided a lot of info.  I don't mind
> paying a reasonable fee for a good product so once I have redone all
my
> dvd files as ISOs I will probably have a crack at that.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Richard
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@...> wrote:
> >
> > I'm using "My Lil Movies Jukebox" - I did try YAMJ and
that was fine
> but
> > MLMJB is better - it does need "MovieCollectorz" (which
is a pay for

<paul@> wrote:

> ray), I
> > > use it to create the raw Video_TS structure. I then use
Handbrake
> > > transcode the raw data into streamable h.264 format.

> and
> > > act as a PVR solution for recording TV prgrammes with the
use of
> > > capture cards.

custom UI
> written
> > > by one of the contributors to GBPVR. I can browse the DVD
> collection,
> > > recorde TV programmes or watch Live TV.

> > > h264 files out to a Playstation 3 (PS3 doesn't support h264
so the
> > > media server takes care of on the fly transcoding to a
format the
> PS3
> > > does support)

> re-
> > > transcoding on the fly requires a fairly modern and powerful
PC.
> Mine
> > > is a Intel Core2 Quad 2.5GHz based machine, you could
probably get