RE: Another one...

Don't both versions have built in Blu-Ray drives? As far as I can tell
the
only difference is the Centre version has a card reader and the ability to
take a drive internally.

Both versions are supposed to play Blu-Ray from BD-ROM plus ISO's and
folde=
structures from either locally attached hard discs or network drives.

Phil=20

BD
> Live
> > functionality. Mmmmmm!
> >
> > Not cheap (=A3400ish) but still less than a Mac Mini and at least
it=92=
ll