Re: Another one...

Phil Harris wrote:

> ?to throw into the Media Player scrum.
>
> <http://hdi.co.il/fullhd_players/72-dune-bd-prime.html>
>
> Seems like it will play Blu-Ray ISO images off networks with full BD
Live
> functionality. Mmmmmm!
>
> Not cheap (£400ish) but still less than a Mac Mini and at least
it?ll decode
> video properly without glitching and spurious artefacts.

I have posted about that one before. Especially the Center version is
very nice, and does what it is suppose to do. It plays most
everything you throw at it.

The Center version has a build in Blu-Ray drive. And both not only
play of ISO images, but also out of folder structure.
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA