Re: Bird box recording?

Just this week I put in one of these for my parents:
http://bit.ly/12d3XL
CPC.co.uk code SR07218
=A338.40 ex VAT

Very neat camera with adjustable mount and a dfairly wide angle lens,
image quality isn't top notch (it's CMOS image sensor) and it's black
and white (as it uses IR LEDs for nightvision) but good enough for
home use. It's also for a MIC and audio is passed back thro' the combi
cable.

They didn't want recording, so it's just connected directly into scart
on TV. But as it's just composite video I guess any video capture card
& software or DVR could record.

Ben

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone have a CCTV bird box recording solution? A friend wants to
se=
t something up in a bird box - possibly motion controlled.

> Any recommendations as to camera types/software and other kit?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

signat=
ure database 3979 (20090331) __________