RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

Ooh, that's all good news!

I went on a Comfort course a few years ago run by Nigel Harding, - do
you suppose it's the same course, or I get any additional benefit from
another course? - is there an "advanced" programming course
perhaps?

Cheers.

Paul G.

Of
> K. C. Li
> Sent: 30 September 2008 21:17
> To: UKHA Group
> Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting
> system....1 room only though!!
>
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Paul Gordon wrote:
>
> > Using the linkage I have between CBUS & comfort, I have
Saturn
buttons
> > that operate my curtains, and start/stop SONOS zoneplayers...
>
> I was on a two-day Comfort training course in Central London run by
none
> other than Mr. Comfort himself, L. Y. Chiu. It was an excellent course
> with plenty of hands-on training. I would highly recommend the course
> to anyone who is serious about making full and best use of the system.
>
> The capability of the Comfort II intelligent security system is simply
> mind-boggling. I have had Comfort I installed in my house for years
but
> have never had the time to learn about it seriously until last week.
Now I
> have a shinny Comfort II (CP9000) system, to be replacing the Comfort
> system, and a well-equipped Comfort II test rig with SEM, UCM,
UCM/CBUS,