Latest message you have seen: Couple of HA vids

RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

  • Subject: RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:16:34 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Paul Gordon wrote:

> Using the linkage I have between CBUS & comfort, I have Saturn
buttons
> that operate my curtains, and start/stop SONOS zoneplayers...

I was on a two-day Comfort training course in Central London run by none
other than Mr. Comfort himself, L. Y. Chiu. It was an excellent course
with plenty of hands-on training. I would highly recommend the course
to anyone who is serious about making full and best use of the system.

The capability of the Comfort II intelligent security system is simply
mind-boggling. I have had Comfort I installed in my house for years but
have never had the time to learn about it seriously until last week. Now I
have a shinny Comfort II (CP9000) system, to be replacing the Comfort I
system, and a well-equipped Comfort II test rig with SEM, UCM, UCM/CBUS,
UCM/GSM, Keypad, etc. to experiment with.

As a newly appointed reseller, we'll also shortly be stocking the range of
Comfort products on our website.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx