From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of F=
rank Mc Alinden
Sent: 30 September 2008 08:11
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting
system....=
1 room only though!!

Hi Andrew

>With the recent speical offer I imported the Home Vision and
telephone=20
>interface for > =A3229,

I thought the special was on the Homevision Pro only ????

>I think the HomeVision and Kevins C-Bus Interface can be bought for=20
>less than the C->Bus PAC

How much does the cbus pac sell for in the UK....????

>Is there any reason why I would still want a PAC?

Not if you have Homevision and Kevins Interface....Currently i havent set
u=
p Kevins interface but i can still control the CBUS Matrix switcher using
m=
y FirM system and Homevision .....

Frank