http://www.tvcatchup.com/

  • Subject: http://www.tvcatchup.com/
  • From: Chris Husted <quarksoup3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

Could anyone send me an invite to be a beta tester to this online pvr?

Also does anyone have any ideas on how to get paint to stick to to a slick
finish melenite board. I was trying to paint it to make a book case out of
wood I had without buying more wood and its been a nightmare of peeling
paint. More like brush off paint. I'm going to try and put varnish on the
paint tomorrow but I don't have a whole lot of hope.
chris