RE: [OT] Google Streetview car spotted

Nooooo ... What I said was " I think my life now comprises the most
"geek"
content it ever has!" which is quite different...

> 2. Geeks don't buy Macs.

True - geeks buy secondhand CISCO enterprise routers off eBay and hook them
up to ADSL modems and 2Mb ADSL connections in one bedroom flats or shared
houses where their configurability, security and sheer throughput will be
fully utilised...

> 3. You bought a Mac last week.

Ahhh but both I and geeks are easily lead and would do anything for a
pretty
girl in a t-shirt that's a size too small for her ladypillows and that's
how
come I ended up at (3)...

;-)

> Hmmmm, confused? You will be if you hang around with Phil
>
> :)
>
> M.

Hey - in my world it all makes perfect sense and I'm offended that you
dismissed my carefully crafted reply with such a terse response ...

Phil

signature
database 3457 (20080919) __________

http://www.eset.com