Re: VPN and proxy server

On 22 Oct 2008, at 22:52, John Nye wrote:
> Just need to know whether a proxy server at the other end of a VPN
> would
> work and what would be the best software to try.

Righto. If your two routers are connected via VPN, and you set all
traffic to go via the VPN you wouldn't need a proxy, I'd have thought.

If you're not sending all traffic via the VPN, you could at least set
up static routes for the servers you want to access via the home
network. I think you'll probably be able to set that up in the draytek
routers (certainly looks to be possible on my 2600+).

Not got any useful info on proxies though, sorry.

Jim