RE: In wall Conduit

Thanks Stuart,

Very nice pics - it looks very professional. The bracket looks very sturdy
too so that's reassuring.

Does your ropelight run on the X10 dimmer module ok, and you're above the
min load? I was thinking about it for behind the screen (where you have
your
LEDs) but I realized I needed quite a lot to get to 60W.

Thanks again for posting.

Tim.

album on yahoo
> > (UKHA group area).
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Tim.
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Robert James
> <rob68james@xxxxxxx<rob68james%40hotmail.com>>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry, I was a bit vague wasn't I...
> > >
> > > TV is 37" Panasonic and I haven't chosen the bracket
yet (again open