Re: Re: [OT] web content tools

I would be inclined to use Joomla! for the sheer volume of extensions,
however it does require an SQL database (we have an unlimited number if you
want one). Bellow is a demo of Wordpress, I have never used it, but have a
play and see what you think:

http://tinyurl.com/5x8kco

Regards

James
SJ Computers

2008/10/13 ofthefuture <ofthefuture@xxxxxxx>

>   I'd second Mark's call on Worpdress. There's loads of tech support
> from the community online if you need it and plenty of downloadable
> templates/themes too for you to make a start with and then tweak as
> you need.
>
> Jay
>

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>, "Mark
McCall"
> <lists@...> wrote:
> >
> > Don't know anything about Office Live Paul, have you considered
> > http://wordpress.com/ it's free and
hosted.