From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
paul_watkin
Sent: 10 October 2008 11:57
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Hager VB54R Enclosures

=20

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com, "Tracey
Gardner" <tracey.gardner@...>=20
wrote:

>=20
> To save me the job of running round trying to find the cheapest=20
place to buy
> Hager VB54R enclosures, I'd be grateful if people could let me=20
know where
> they got them from.
>=20
> Many thanks
>=20
> Tracey

Just bought one from cbus-shop for =A390 + vat as was placing an order=20
for a load of stuff and couldn't be bothered shopping around.

Edmundson Electrical used to be able to get them, i bought 3 about 4=20
years back from the bristol branch, at the time I think they were=20
about 60 something plus the VAT.

Would be interested to know if you find them cheaper as I need=20
another two

Regards

Paul

=20