From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
pjqx
Sent: 09 October 2008 16:11
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Bloody Micro$oft

I am trying to sell a Brand New, sealed copy of XP on Ebay but every
time I list it I get it deleted by Ebay following a complaint from M$.
Its brand new, never even been opened and more importantly ITS MINE.

There is an email address supplied to appeal to (M$ again) but no
response.  I am furious, but what can I do?

Grrrrr

Tim.