Re: [OT] Bloody Micro$oft

2008/10/9 pjqx <tim@xxxxxxx>:
> I am trying to sell a Brand New, sealed copy of XP on Ebay but every
> time I list it I get it deleted by Ebay following a complaint from M$.
> Its brand new, never even been opened and more importantly ITS MINE.

Sell it somewhere else?

Is it Home or Pro, OEM or retail and if it's Pro how much are looking
for for it?

MS will state that they only license the software rather than sell it
and you don't have the rights to sell it on, but there's enough doubt
about this to allow at least one business that sells second-hand MS
licenses to operate and Autodesk lost a case about this in the US not
too long ago.

Also you have bought the software because you can't accept the license
until you install it.

Cheers

Andy