From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jim Noble
Sent: 27 November 2008 11:41
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] AT commands - Nokia 6210 phone help?

Ps. Sometimes phones can get into a non-communicative state and won't
respond/echo the commands you type. You have to send the right AT
command sequence to wake it up before it'll talk to you. (This has
happened with the t68 I use with "Kannel" for SMS processing). I
wonder
if you could log the traffic on the com port when using the phone
manager to see if you can spot such a command being issued...?

Jim

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109