From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of Jim Noble
Sent: Wed 26/11/2008 09:22
To: UKHA Group
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Cumulus Weather software (free) now supports xAP and
=
the Maplin weather station

Paul Gale wrote:
> Paul - the alternative to the Maplin system is something like the
Oregon =
(which has solar powered rechargeable batteries and also a backup standard
=
battery system). Trouble is, it's a lot more expensive with all of the
sens=
ors added in (wind speed/direction, temp, humidity, rain collector etc) at
=
around =A3340.
>=20=20

Ouch :-( You could have had a Davis Vantage Pro2 for that much...

Jim