RE: Cumulus Weather software (free) now supports xAP and the Maplin weather station

Good post Kevin - thanks :)

I had been using Weather Display with my Oregon 928. I found WD to be
incre=
dibly cumbersome and on many occasions crashed my HA PC :( I ended up
remov=
ing it so have been without local weather reporting for a while :(

I'll have a play and see what it's like.

How have you got on with it?

Paul - the alternative to the Maplin system is something like the Oregon
(w=
hich has solar powered rechargeable batteries and also a backup standard
ba=
ttery system). Trouble is, it's a lot more expensive with all of the
sensor=
s added in (wind speed/direction, temp, humidity, rain collector etc) at
ar=
ound =A3340.

Paul.