[ADVERT] FS: Current Cost Energy meter

  • Subject: [ADVERT] FS: Current Cost Energy meter
  • From: "Quinten Uijldert" <yahoogroups2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:06:52 +0000

Hi all,

Yesterday I got a Current Cost energy meter delivered from E.ON but as
I've already bought one earlier, I thought I would offer it to the
list first before I drop it on ebay.  They currently sell at =A333.81
(delivered) at ecogadgetshop.co.uk, which is the cheapest (unless you
snipe one on ebay) I've found.  It is the 1.7 version (which provides
historical data as well as current data - see
http://currentcost.com/support-4.shtml
for details) which combined
with the USB cable that currentcost.co.uk sell will provide you with
all the data you could possibly want :)

Am looking for =A328 incl delivery

Thanks for listening

Q.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109