Watching a folder with iTunes (Windows)

  • Subject: Watching a folder with iTunes (Windows)
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:28:21 -0600

Do any of you use or recommend a Windows app to monitor a folder for
new
mp3s, and then have iTunes import them into the iTunes folder?

I now have all the mp3 files on a NAS, and after trying lots of other
options, have finally decided it's best to let iTunes manage the folder.
So, everyone else in the house just dumps stuff into a temporary folder,
which I'd like iTunes to ping every now and then to see if there's
anything new, and if so, to upload it and then delete it. Any ideas?

Thanks, Pete

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109