Re: Plex Seven Brings Media Player Nirvana

The one thing that's holding me back on the mac front is a blu-ray
player. The rumour mill is speculating about the 'long overdue new one'
that may have one in - but even that's been running for a while. They've
just done the new mac book - I wonder how long the mini will be
afterwards....

(I have seen the 3rd party blu-ray drives etc but I would still like a
'factory fitted' version - /if/ it ever materialises)

Wayne.

Mark McCall wrote:
> Plex, the media player / library manager for the Mac just hit another
major
> milestone with the release of v0.7.0.  The whole community has been
working
> hard on the latest release and as part of the testing team Automated
> can report with some authority that this thing rocks!
>
> Undoubtedly the biggest new feature in this release is the addition of
> "Media Server" allowing you to play back all your DRM'd
iTunes music plus a