Re: [OT] xbox 360 video

Looks like ur panel will work with the VGA connection.

I would go with that the only hic up I ever had with it was that some old
xbox (v1) games will not work with the VGA cable, so I went back to
component.

Sean

2008/11/15 Des Gibbons <des@xxxxxxx>

> > Is the scart option better than VGA?
>
> No :)
>

> > I managed to find the user manual on line
> >
> > The manual says this...
> >
> > The VGA IN connector allows the following TV and monitor
> > EDTV 640/720 x 480p
> > 720 x 576p
> > HDTV 1920 x1080i
> > VGA 640 x 480 60 Hz
> > SVGA 800 x 600 56 Hz
> > XGA 1024 x 768 60 Hz
> > Note:
> > If possible, use the XGA1024x768@60Hz video mode to obtain
> > the best image quality for your LCD monitor.
> >
> > The spec sheet also says this...
> >
> > Picture
> > . Screen Size: 30" (76 cm)
> > . Visible Screen Size: 75 cm (29,53")
> > . Display : LCD WXGA Active Matrix TFT technology .
> > Resolution 1280x768 (x3) pixels
> >
> > Multi media modes
> > Standard Resolution Refresh rate
> > VGA 640 x 480 60 Hz
> > SVGA 800 x 600 56 Hz
> > XGA 1024 x 768 60 Hz
> > WXGA 1280 x 768 60 Hz
> > WXGA 1280 x 720 60, 50 Hz
>
> The xbox360 with vga cable supports your TV's native resolution of
1280x768
> (WXGA) so I reckon that would be a good bet. I recently bought a vga
cable
> from ebay, think it was just over a fiver!
>
> Cheers, Des.

> Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
> http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109

The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...
one step at a time.
- Joe Girard