Re: [OT] We have a winner - (Was Have I bought a Crock)

  • Subject: Re: [OT] We have a winner - (Was Have I bought a Crock)
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:24:50 GMT

In article <gfig54+15dm@xxxxxxx>, Pjqx wrote:
> Enter the Antec Aria - lovely chassis - 3 HDD bays and an optical
> drive as standard

I've built four computers in Antec Aria cases and another 2-3 in the
NSK1300, which is the same case but with a slightly different front
panel. The latest model is the NSK1380.

Yes, great cases, really quality and a joy to work on. A modular PSU
would be icing on the cake as the bundle of wires sprouts out in a
rather inconvenient place, but that's no big issue.

Oh, and the PSU is non-standard and costs more to replace than you paid
for that case ...

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109