From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
noel_pilot
Sent: 13 November 2008 18:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Flow switches

Good question! I've just been wondering exactly the same! as i'm
moving to motion activated lights in the bathroom i didn't want the
lights to trigger the fan anymore, equally I'm also looking for a way
to automate the heated pads for behind the mirror and again the water
flow valve would be perfect.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>,
"John B" <home-automation@...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently remodelling the bathroom, and naturally adding as much
HA as possible :-)

> I'm trying to automate the operation of the extractor fan, and was
looking at fitting a flow switch to the shower's water supply to
control the fan.
> (i.e. shower is switched on, fan switches on, shower switches off,
fan runs for an overrun period then switches off)

> Has anyone done something similar? Or can anyone recommend a decent
flow switch?
> I have some spare inputs on Comfort that I'm guessing I can use for
the flow switch, and the fan is on a C-Bus relay channel so it
shouldn't be a problem controlling it from Comfort.

> Ta for any help!
>
> John

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109