RE: New Electricty Gas and Water meter with PC Connection

Just looked at the video and it looks really pretty.

I can see one serious downside in trying to educate the kids about energy
usage.... The more enerygy you use the prettier it looks so they might turn
more things on to make it look nicer !!!

Presumably for Gas and Water you need some sort of flow sensor installed or
a meter with pulse output, neither of which I have. My water is currently
unmetered and will stay that way for as long as possible because my bills
are much smaller than they would be with a meter!

For electricity I suppose it could use a current transducer retrofited to
an
existing installation but I cant see real details on the site.

As an aside... If I were to use all the free low energy lamps I have been
sent/given, my energy usage would increase as I would have fit additional
lampholders!!!

Keith