Re: Lightning Generator?

LOL :D

It went very well actually. I do have a short video that my mother
took whilst visiting.. I'll have to get it off her camcorder and
upload it :D=20

Unfortunately my smoke machine packed up half way through the night,
but it didn't really spoil the evening. The fact that most of the kids
were too scared to come to the door was a good thing :D

I do have a video of the lightning generator being tested here=85

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DJJAcP173yJ0

Once I get my mums camcorder, I'll upload the actual setup D

cheers