Re: In wall touch panel heights to comply with building regs

Alternatively, get all the wiring in place, get signoff from building
control and then fit the touchscreens wherever the hell you want - i.e
where they will be convenient for you, not for someone else who may or
may not be disabled and who in any case will be moving in far in the
future when the technology will most probably be obsolete.

Mal

Darren Karp wrote:

> Dean,
>
> Cheers! Anything that isn't issued from the government and therefore
easy
> for the layman to understand is appreciated, so go ahead and email me
the
> living control advice!
>
> The in wall touch screens are designed to control lighting and audio
> as well
> as door intercom video entry.
>
> Cheers
>
> Darren