Latest message you have seen: Comfort Distributor gone AWOL ? Nope! Still Business as Usual! Z-wave UCM coming

RE: In wall touch panel heights to comply with building regs

If it is for lighting control and there is no other means of control
Part M
is correct.

If its for audio control Part M is not relevent

If it is for audio and lighting and has the facility for IR, i.e.
accessibility for disable persons then you can place at the prefered height
for the screen.

(Most of the above cribbed from Living Control advise on Part M)

I can send you a copy of their Part M advice literature that included
certain references from Building Regs.

Alternatively download a copy of Part M (most building regs are available
in
an online version) and you should be able to find the relevent section.

If you get bored look for Building Regs Parts B,C,E,F,L,M,P all relevent to
us in the Electrical trade ;)

Dean.