Latest message you have seen: Re: Comfort Design Question

Re: LogMeIn or something else ?

I have been using Logmein free for ages now, and I love it.

I find it is generally much better than Windows Remote Desktop, though I
have seen varying results depending on the internet connection I am
accessing it through.

Loads of functionality with it as well, I also have Logmein Ignition from
the days when it was free. It is a little app that runs from my USB flash
drive, so you can access your PC's directly, rather than having to find
them
through their website. PM me if you want a copy.

James