Latest message you have seen: Re: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

RE: Best touchscreen interface EVER?

Certainly looks good - won't run MainLobby though I guess as it's
WinCE? I =
guess, unless your HA apps are web based, you're going to have trouble?

Paul.

=20

signatur=
e database 3143 (20080529) __________