RE: Re: BARGAIN ALERT

Not sure what 'type' of merchant they are registered as but if they
are
'featured merchants' then Amazon says ' Featured Merchants are members of
our Enhanced Marketplace Programme and operate in the same way as our
normal
Marketplace sellers.'  Link here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1604927
1

Got my original confirmation email, but no rejection yet. I guess they are
ploughing through quite a few orders.

John