Re: XBMC for Mac Forks

To function correctly I regularly have to upgrade the version of
essential
basic food ingredients used. Not too much of a problem however this can
delay meal times when I forget my password!

All in all though a great experience; purchasing was easy - just had to
pick
up one box and find a smiling helpful chap with a holstered credit card
machine swinging from his belt to pay for the package!

<jewelie@xxxxxxx<jewelie%40gmail.com>>