Re: XBMC for Mac Forks

I think you'll find the iCutlery much more to your tastes. Very
stylish with
a simple to use interface.

The fork and knife work well together although are not really compatible
with other cutlery sets.

Washing them however, does require that user send them back to the
manufacturer.

Remember that they work right out of the packet.

Sean

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Jewelie <jewelie@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I didn't know Apple made forks.
>
> Its part of Mac Cutlery, but due to problems with the knives having
> blades on both sides, several people ended up with cuts and they were
> recalled.
>
> The spoons were also found to not be waterproof and so are rarely
> used, but it is nice to eat icecream and here music in your mouth.
>
> Julie.

The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...
one step at a time.
- Joe Girard