Re: Re: [OT]ish - Tools for chasing out walls for conduit

Ian,

I used 25mm x 16mm mini trunking from TLC for all my runs, even those
to light switches etc. This was about the limit of what my hired wall
chaser could cut. Using this trunking there are some ducts with 3x
coax + 2x Cat5 (or maybe 3x cat5...). I pulled most of my cabling
while the ducts were open so it was more a case of laying the cable
inside the trunking then putting the lid on top, rather than
"pulling"
cable down the duct.

There are some photos of my install in the "Tim_Hawes" album in
this
group's Yahoo area.

HTH,

Tim.