RE: Re: MS Server OS's : Don't get it

See this I don't "get" ... why do Microsoft sell a time
limited version for
a fiver?

The "model" they have with Vista is great ... you can install any
version of
Vista from any media set and use it for 30 days and then it becomes
inactive
unless you enter a valid license key for the version you have. If you have
cut down version and want a "better" version you can upgrade to a
better
version by using the media set that you have and just entering an upgrade
key.

In that way Microsoft really don't have to care any longer if their
CDs/DVDs
get copied and distributed (in fact the more they do the better) so why not
do that with WHS?

Hohummmm...

Phil