RE: [SPAM] metal supplies (aluminium) for HA projects

Ah yes - that's the dogs knob version - the X2 is what I have from
Syil (bu=
t via importer in the UK):

http://www.syilamerica.com/product_X2.asp

It's a lot smaller and more restricted in table travel but a superb bit of
=
kit. Cost me about =A31450 sterling plus more for some tooling and a belt
d=
rive conversion. It's pretty sturdy and has ball screw conversion - if you
=
want to get techy!

There's also the micro mill (X1) which is even cheaper but I'm not sure
abo=
ut CNC conversion.

Paul.

mini-mill and
> > > plan to make a few HA related items including front panels
> > for various
> > > devices and need some stock to play with.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Paul.
> > >
> > > __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of
virus
> > > signature database 3100 (20080514) __________
> > >
> > > The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
> > >
> > > http://www.eset. <http://www.eset.com> com

> > > __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of
virus
> > > signature database 3100 (20080514) __________
> > >
> > > The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
> > >
> > > http://www.eset.com
> > >

> > __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of
> > virus signature database 3100 (20080514) __________

> > http://www.eset.com