RE: UKHA Mailing List - Future. Volume dropping month by month

> Targeted Offers to group members

We had those, but when something went wrong it turned the list into a
support group, or worse a bitching session about some companys.

> Open House

You askin? :)

Good idea. There's been a few of these but in an informal bases only and
small numbers.  Obviously you don't want a pile of people turning up.  Some
people have been know to pull CAT5 in exchange for Pizza ;)

> Reviews - The automatedhome ones are good. What about making them
> available to UKHA list before publishing publicly

UKHA_D is only a miniscule part of the Automated Home audience TBH, so
that's probably not an option.  Plus I post a note here of everything
that's
added to Automated Home (but quite often people still don't seem to see the
articles)?

> Creation of FAQ - many questions come up again. ie Stranded or Solid
Cat5.
Hosted FAQ

The Forums are a good way to do this.  Look in the Idratek forum for
example
- there's a sticky FAQ post at the top...

http://tinyurl.com/6auufd

If anyone would like to produce an FAQ for the X10 /Z-Wave / Heating
Control
forum or any of the others just drop me an email offlist and I can organise
Moderator privileges to get you going.

> Just some thoughts to bounce around

Thanks for the input Ben.

M.