X10 CM15 Pro - Discount Offer for our Readers

  • Subject: X10 CM15 Pro - Discount Offer for our Readers
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:59:32 +0100

Laser have just got in touch with an offer for Automated Home readers.
 Fro=
now until the end of April you can save on the price and receive free
delivery on the new X10 CM15Pro .=20

The total price for the unit delivered (in the UK) is =A375 - That=92s a
to=
tal
saving of =A312.19 and of course you can add other products and include
the=
in your free shipment too.=20

Simply use the code =93AutomateHomeCM15=94 in the comments field when
check=
ing
out...

http://tinyurl.com/2kx2zl