RE: X10 based burglar alarm

I wouldn't recommend the use of X10 for burglar alarm either - based
on my 5 years or so of running X10 for all of my house lighting (40-odd
LD11 X10 units). It just wasn't reliable - maybe OK for lighting but not
for something like a burglar alarm - you don't want it randomly going off
in the night!!!

Paul.