Re: Time Capsule

  • Subject: Re: Time Capsule
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:06:39 -0000

Chris,
I'd assume not to be honest with the USB 3G link, it's pretty tied to
what it can use, generally just printers and hard drives, although you
can use a usb hub for multiple drives.
Can't see anywhere where you'd be able to tell it to use the usb as a
connection.

I have an ipod touch and use for itunes control with airport expresses
around the house, there's a brief article in the articles section i
think it is, its very good and yes you could use the time capsule to
store all the music but you need a mac or pc to be the server and
serve the web pages, run the itunes session etc etc

not sure if there's been much hacking of the airport base stations to
provide extra functionality i.e. running itunes etc?!
Cheers
Noel