Re: eee PC

This wont be a desktop replacement. I need something for work that I
will
use for about 5-6 hrs a day, with a break every hour.

Does anyone know if I can get one cheaper that this: http://tiny.cc/5QIy3

Thanks for the help

<jimmyc1163@xxxxxxx<jimmyc1163%40gmail.com>>

--
For free Technical Support and Advice email: ts@xxxxxxx or add them
on MSN

Home and Garden/Repair and Improvement: Welcome to the
"homevision-users" list, establishe...

exstreamer (58 common members)
Security/Hardware: User discussion group for the Barix Exstreamer(TM)...

CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO (52 common members)
Home and Garden/Repair and Improvement: This list is for the discussion of
CNC and related...

DoIt_Yourself (37 common members)