Re: OT - Multi-Terrabyte storage via ZFS for the home ;-)

Hi Phil,

Interesting . . .     do you have a single volume ?  or multiple volumes /
SMB shares ?  How can you add / upgrade drives ?

The SATA backplane's are certainly a good idea.

I like the idea of using some older kit but it always seems to die just
after a month or two after the initial build.

Rich