Re: CAT5E or CAT6

'went through this ... came to the conclusion Cat-5e was the thing,
but also that much more than I thought would be needed ... any
thoughts of HD, then double it (literally), any thoughts of multi-
room distribution, you'll need more, any realisation that some sort
of node0 will figure in the scheme of things, you'll need even more,
and so-on ... in the end, my initial thoughts of a line to there, and
a line to here, were shown to me way-off the mark, completely
inadequate ...

in-short, I'd say, multiply what you're thinking-of by three, five,
or ten !!

Chris