Maybe OT, ish. Power connectors.

  • Subject: Maybe OT, ish. Power connectors.
  • From: "domdevitto" <dom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:04:35 -0000

Hi all,

I'm looking for either of:
a) magnet power connectors (mac-style) or
b) contactless power connectors.

By a) I mean the connectors which click the male/female together and
are held in place by a magnet. By b)I mean inductive power
transmitters, like as used in rechargeable toothbrushes.

In both cases, I'm really looking for off-the-shelf components, rather
than any 'diy' designs.  But frankly, at the moment, I'd go with anything.

Alternatively, suggestions where I could look for such stuff - I've
tried RS and Maplins already.

Thanks,
Dom

Home and Garden/Repair and Improvement: Welcome to the
"homevision-users" list, establishe...

exstreamer (58 common members)
Security/Hardware: User discussion group for the Barix Exstreamer(TM)...

CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO (52 common members)
Home and Garden/Repair and Improvement: This list is for the discussion of
CNC and related...

DoIt_Yourself (37 common members)