Bluetooth adaptor for Nokia 3410

  • Subject: Bluetooth adaptor for Nokia 3410
  • From: "Tim Hawes" <timsyahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:15:13 +0100

My new (to me) car has a bluetooth phone kit but my phone, sadly, does
not do bluetooth. Nokia do (did?) and plug-in adaptor, but again my
phone isn't listed.
I'm waiting on an answer from Nokia, but has anyone used one of these
devices before? And used it with a 3410?

Nokia Bluetooth Audio Adapter AD-5B
http://www.foneshop.com/accessories/description/593

Changing my phone is of course an option in principle, but since
there's nothing actually wrong with it, battery is fine etc. it does
seem a bit frivolous...
A fixed crade would also do the job, but that seems a bit of a backwards
step.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Tim.