Re: BT Master Socket - Comfort - ADSL etc etc etc

Nigel

I am now confused!! - The comfort manual mentions 2 BT Master Sockets

http://www.comfort.org.uk/images/supp11.gif
http://www.comfort.org.uk/images/supp1.gif

I have also found that to comply as much as possible with BT Wiring
standards I should be using CW1308 cable to extend the run to node zero.

Ben