RE: Audio Podcast

> Well, I meant a separate part for the news and another for the
main IV.

OK, the news was seperated from interview with a short music
"jingle".  I
thought that was about right?

> How long was it in total?

54 mins from memory.

> I started doing something else about half way through,
> so it was a bit long for me (at a PC).

OK, that's iteresting.  I'm basing most of what I've done on my personal
favourite podcasts on the TWiT network.  I also hope to have a few with
more
than a single guest too, like their shows.

> It'd be different if I was listening on an iPod/in the car etc though.

See, if you had an iPone they'd be with you everywhere ;)

> I'm not a typical podcast listener though, so that's only my view.

Thanks for all the input Paul.

M.